Complete downloadable Test Bank for 11 Essentials of Effective Writing 1st Edition by Ann Marie Radaskiewicz McNeely.
INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: 11 Essentials of Effective Writing
RESOURCE: Test Bank
EDITION: 1st Edition
AUTHOR: Ann Marie Radaskiewicz McNeely
PUBLISHER: Cengage Learning
PREVIEW PDF SAMPLETest-Bank-11-Essentials-of-Effective-Writing-1st-Edition-Ann-Marie-Radaskiewicz-McNeely
Table of Contents
1. Essential #1: Clear Subject, Audience, and Purpose.
2. Essential #2: Conventional Form and Features.
3. Essential #3: Four Rules for Clear Sentences.
4. Essential #4: Vivid Language.
5. Essential #5: Complete Paragraphs.
6. Essential #6: Coherent Paragraphs.
7. Essential #7: Cohesive Paragraphs.
8. Essential #8: Clear Organization in Essays and Multi-Paragraph Compositions.
9. Prewriting for Effective Opening Paragraphs.
10. Essential #10: Effective Closings.
11. Essential#11: Sensitivity and Tact.